& VISA SERVICES
Express Entry Applications
Corporate Visa & Immigration Services
Second Passport and Residence
Permanent Residency Applications
Provincial Nominee Programs
Canada business, work, and student visas
Work Permits (LMIA)
Employment - Organizational Solutions
Our lawyers and RCIC's process economic class immigration files, express entry applications, handle corporate immigration services, work visas to Canada, study permits, assist with parents and family sponsorship, and other ways to come to Canada. Our offices have years of combined experience and a track record for handling residency and citizenship cases.
We do know what it means to serve, respect your privacy, and are committed to protecting it.
Feel free to contact us today for a quick online evaluation.
- Fully licensed Canadian Lawyers and Consultants;
- Knowledgeable Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) that will help you with Your immigration application;
- Guarantee that Your application will be completed correctly and with all supporting documents attached;
- Professionals who know what questions are asked to make your application the best it can be;
- Help You determine the right immigration program to Canada for You and Your family.
Immigration consultants, migration specialists, and lawyers know how the applicant’s skills are evaluated and what to pay attention to in order to not to waste time and money. We have assisted individuals from various countries with immigration, second passport, and citizenship applications. We use most of the available today means of virtual communication for communication and making you feel comfortable.
Once you decide to cooperate with us in having your issue resolved, we will send detailed instructions on how to proceed to make the process smooth and stress-free.
Working with us will ensure that You have more control of the process, less uncertainty, and doubt.
3 simple and easy steps:
1. Email us Your CV/Resume, 4-5 sentences about Yourself/Family Situation, If you or your spouse took IELTS – Test results, family in Canada (if any)
* If Business Immigration / Employee Relocation / Investments - Contact with a short description of the issue
2. We review your documents and appoint a consultant/lawyer to contact you with the brief assessment
3. You decide whether to proceed.
Book your consultation NOW!