& VISA SERVICES
Express Entry Immigration
Corporate Visa & Immigration Services
Second Passport and Residence
Canadian Citizenship Applications
Permanent Residency Applications
Provincial Nominee Programs
Canada business, work, and student visas
Work Permits (LMIA)
Our lawyers and RCIC consultants process economic class immigration files, including express entry applications, provide corporate immigration services, process work visas to Canada, study permits, assist with parents and family sponsorship. Our offices have a track record for handling both residency and citizenship cases.
We do know what it means to serve, respect your privacy, and are committed to protecting it.
Feel free to contact us today for an online evaluation.
- Your application will be completed correctly and with all supporting documents attached;
- Our professionals know what questions are asked to make your application the best it can be;
- We work only with fully licensed Canadian lawyers and immigration consultants (RCIC) to help you with your immigration application;;
- We help you determine the right immigration program to Canada for you and your family.
Immigration consultants, migration specialists, and lawyers know how the applicant’s skills are evaluated and what to pay attention to in order to not waste time and money. We are assisting individuals from various countries with immigration, second passport, and citizenship applications, and use most of the available today's virtual means for communication to make you feel comfortable.
Once you decide to cooperate with us in having your issue resolved, we will send detailed instructions on how to proceed to make the process smooth and stress-free.
Working with us will ensure that you have more control of the process, less uncertainty, and doubt.
3 simple and easy steps:
1. Email us Your CV/Resume, 4-5 sentences about yourself/family situation, If you or your spouse took IELTS – test results, family in Canada, WES results.
* If business immigration/employee relocation/investments - Contact with a short description of the issue
2. We review your documents and appoint a consultant/lawyer to contact you with the brief assessment
3. You decide whether to proceed.
Note: If you are a paying client, you deserve to have a consultant who can properly focus on helping you. We charge a flat fee for the consultation that is commensurate with the hourly rate of the professionally conducting the consultation.