Canada Employment Organizational Solutions ( Payroll, Staff Deployment, Outsourcing)
If the company intends to have employees in Canada, the management must also decide whether they will administer that employment internally or use an outsourcing company to handle payroll and other responsibilities.
If the company is looking to set up an office in Canada quickly, work within a specific budget, limit the initial commitment, and require assistance with taxes, work visas, immigration, payroll compliance, we highly recommend emailing us with you request for the quote.
We handle payroll and employment responsibilities for foreign companies. It makes things faster and cheaper to deploy staff if the Canadian entity which is able to run payroll is not founded yet.
This “solution” is already incorporated in Canada, has an active payroll, and is able to sponsor work permits. This “solution” is also taking care of all the Canadian regulation compliance issues related to employment.
It is a fully outsourced employment service across Canada. If you are considering expanding your organization into Canada, our resources might be of great help.
Contracting with our Organization;
We employ and payroll Your staff on Your behalf in Canada;
We assume the legal responsibility for the hired employees;
We also become the Employer of Record and sponsor them, assisting with obtaining work permits;
We comply with Canadian local employment laws and regulations;
We run Your monthly payroll.
We can only sponsor Mexican and United States workers to work in Canada under the visa called “Professionals Under NAFTA” or TN Visa. The profession of the employee must be recognized under the North Atlantic Free Trade Agreement and be one of the 63 occupations that the HRSDC recognizes to be exempt from HRSDC employment authorization.
The work permit processing time is about 2 weeks and depends on the nationality of the employee.
The steps required are as follows:
• Company engages with our company;
• The employee supplies the required documentation;
• We apply for the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), deliver it along with the required documentation and application form to the employee;
• Employee applies for a work permit and Temporary Resident Visa application (if necessary) at their local Canadian Consulate;
• Once the Work Permit and/or Temporary Resident Visa is approved, employee travels to Canada;
• When the employee arrives in Canada, an officer will make the final decision;
• Employee is legally permitted to work in Canada
Documentation required from the Employee:
• Proof that she/he meets the requirement of the job such as educational background and work experience;
• Educational and Professional Certificates;
• Scanned copies of all documents;
• A police certificate;
• A medical exam certificate;
• Provide any additional documents requested by the officer.
We provide reasonable, transparent costs and time frames. We will be contracting with Your company to employ and payroll your staff on your behalf in Canada, and assume the legal responsibility for these employees, sponsor on work permits, run monthly payroll. Using us is the fastest way to deploy local and foreign workers in Canada.
How to proceed?
1. Email us Your issue and any documentation that you consider relevant
2. We review your documents and appoint a consultant/lawyer to contact you with the brief assessment
3. You decide whether to proceed.
All our cases are handled by experienced lawyers and RCIC immigration specialists.
Source & Copyright: The source of the above visa and immigration information and the copyright owner is the: Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Immigration Quebec
Disclaimer: The content of this page is provided as an information guide only. The use of this website is at the viewer/user's risk. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners of this website for any errors, omissions, outdated or misleading information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked.