About Immigration E Services
We cooperate with you as per your needs and work with the Immigration Authorities based on your specific situation.
When you work with our agency, you join hundreds of satisfied clients, who came to Canada for many reasons, including business, work, study, to reunite with families, live permanently, visit friends and seek refuge.
Using our established connections with Canadian schools, colleges, and universities you’ll get help with all kinds of study requirements for international students. Through our contacts with the settlement agencies, we are able to take care of you after landing in Canada.
Temporary Residence Visa
• Visitor Visa
• Tourist Visa
Spousal / Parental
Foreign Worker Placement
• Assist Canadian Companies and Foreign Workers for the Complete Process
• Assistance in LMIA and Work Permits Processes
Students Admissions and Recruitment
• Help Students Abroad Find Schools/Colleges/Universities in Canada and assist with the
• Help Students Find Local Accommodation for Living
• Prepare Business Proposals & Plans
• Help to Carry Out the Process of Business Set-Up and Settlement for entrepreneurs, investors, farmers, self-employed through provincial and federal programs etc.
What clients have said about Immigration E
I was really impressed with their service and follow-up. I highly recommend this agency (Saleh A.)
Using Immigration E-Services has been one of the smartest moves I have made. The staff has always been very attentive and helpful! (Daniella M.)
Very impressed with just how quickly my family’s file was processed and submitted. Working with Immigration E was painless, which I do really appreciate. Thank you! (Sabina G.)
We believe that planning and transparent relationships between our firm and the client is the key to any successful engagement.
How to proceed?
1. Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) Your issue and any documentation that you consider relevant
2. We review your documents and appoint a consultant/lawyer to contact you with the brief assessment
3. You decide whether to proceed.
All our cases are handled by experienced lawyers and RCIC immigration specialists.
Source & Copyright: The source of the above visa and immigration information and the copyright owner is the: Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Immigration Quebec
Disclaimer: The content of this page is provided as an information guide only. The use of this website is at the viewer/user's risk. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners of this website for any errors, omissions, outdated or misleading information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked.