How to visit Canada as a Business Visitor
A business visitor is a foreign national who comes to Canada to participate in international business activities. Although a work permit is not required, business visitors from countries requiring a Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada must receive a visa before traveling to Canada.
Business visitors must:
• intend to stay in Canada for a short period, typically less than six months;
• not intend to enter the Canadian labor market in any way;
• Their main place of business and source of income must be located outside of Canada;
• Any profits from their business must be made outside of Canada;
• They must meet standard Canadian entry requirements.
There are a number of reasons why an individual may come to Canada as a business visitor, including:
• Attending business meetings, conferences, etc.
• Buying goods/services on behalf of a foreign organization;
• Providing after-sales service;
• Being trained by a Canadian parent company for work outside of Canada;
• Training employees of a Canadian subsidiary of a foreign company.
Individuals who plan to enter the Canadian labor market may require a Temporary Work Permit.
We provide solutions both to individual immigrant applicants seeking to immigrate to Canada as well as Canadian companies and Canadian employers intending to hire foreign nationals, assisting both with the business visas and work permits.
How to proceed?
1. Email us Your request and any documentation that you consider relevant
2. We review your documents and appoint a consultant/lawyer to contact you with the brief assessment
3. You decide whether to proceed.
All our cases are handled by experienced lawyers and RCIC immigration specialists.
Source & Copyright: The source of the above visa and immigration information and the copyright owner is the: Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Immigration Quebec
Disclaimer: The content of this page is provided as an information guide only. The use of this website is at the viewer/user's risk. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners of this website for any errors, omissions, outdated or misleading information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked.