Tips to assist the potential applicants with the Canada's Express Entry immigration application
Canada’s Express Entry Immigration Program is an e-selection process for Canadian immigration, created to streamline the process for skilled workers from around the world to immigrate to Canada.
Express Entry is utilized to manage applications under the following immigration programs:
If You would like to immigrate and enter Canada as a skilled immigrant, first You will need to become a candidate in the Express Entry pool.
How to apply:
1. The applicant needs to find out whether she/he is eligible. The potential applicant is free to contact us to find out the eligibility. Please see the instructions below
2. If the potential applicant is eligible, Immigration E consultants can create for her/him the Express Entry profile in order to enter the pool of candidates. The applicant will need to:
Meet language requirements;
Have their educational background assessed;
Have a minimum 12 months of full-time skilled work experience
3. Once the profile is complete, Immigration E will send the applicant the CRS score. The score is based on a few factors such as the skills o the Applicant or having a valid job offer or provincial nomination. There are ways to improve the score.
4. You will be ranked among other candidates in the pool. Highest ranking candidates will get an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence. Once you receive an invitation, you have 60 days to submit your application, all required documents & fees.
5. The profile can be updated if the applicant received a job offer, changed the address, got married, etc..
Most applications are being processed in less than six months. Meanwhile, the applicant can boost the score by improving English/French language skills or work on securing a job offer.
How to proceed?
3 simple and easy steps:
1. Email us Your CV/Resume, 4-5 sentences about Yourself/Family Situation, If you or your spouse took IELTS – Test results, family in Canada (if any)
2. We review your documents and appoint a consultant/lawyer to contact you with the brief assessment
3. You decide whether to proceed.
All our cases are handled by experienced lawyers and RCIC immigration specialists.
We adhere to the highest standards of client relationship and service.
Book your consultation NOW!
Source & Copyright: The source of the above visa and immigration information and the copyright owner is the: Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Immigration Quebec
Disclaimer: The content of this page is provided as an information guide only. The use of this website is at the viewer/user's risk. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners of this website for any errors, omissions, outdated or misleading information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked.